Best 2 line cordless phone system in 2019
Some of the best 2 line cordless phone system in 2019 include VTech, Panasonic, AT&T, and Uniden.
Today, it is not rare for people to run a business out of the comfort of their home. In case you are among them, and you do not want to mix business with personal life, a two-line cordless phone can assist you with that. A 2 line cordless phone system will allow you to call, and receive calls on two different phone lines, even though you physically have one phone.
That is the bare essentials; today’s phones will provide much more than that. There are phones with the capacity of expanding to 12 or more cordless handsets, using only one physical phone jack. This makes two-line cordless phone systems an excellent addition to your workstation. 2 line cordless phones will also provide several other features such as speed dialing, storing numbers, three-way conferencing, voicemail, Caller ID, playback of message recordings, and many other alerts and features. There are also other 2-line cordless phones with features which are compatible with hearing-impaired, or even battery-power backup; this comes in handy in emergency cases when you lose power.
In this post composed a buyer’s guide to assist you in making the right decision when choosing a two-line cordless phone.
What is the best 2 line cordless phone?
4 best two-line cordless phones
Below is a list of the best two-line cordless phone in the market in 2019.
VTech 2 -line cordless phone system with digital answering system
VTech was established by Allan Wong and Stephen Leung in 1976. These phones have the following features:
- Digital answering System (comprise a mailbox for every line) with remote message retrival=call in from any place to get messages.
- Hearing Aid compatible
- DECT 6.0 digital technology offers the best sound quality, range in cordless phones, and security.
- Protect yourself from identity theft with digital security- your call is digitized and encrypted, making it almost impossible for anyone to eavesdrop
- Interference-free for clear conversations- interfere with wireless networks and other electronic appliances.
- Expandable up to twelve handsets using only one phone jack- uses DS6101 accessory handset. Note if messages on the answering system are very challenging to hear the key in volume on the handset or phone base to amplify the speaker volume. In case you hear noise on the cordless handset do not work ensure the telephone line cord is plugged in safely.
Panasonic Link2Cell Bluetooth 2 line Cordless Phone System with Voice Assistant
Panasonic and Uniden manufacture this top-rated 2 line cordless phones. Whereas all cordless phone providers have at least one two-line phones in their range, these two companies have gone beyond the rest in refining the application to address problems they are distinct to multi-line phones.
Panasonic phones come with the following features:
- Powerful phone battery backup- with a charged cordless handset in the base unit. It has twelve hours of talk time when the power goes out.
- Panasonic has enhanced cordless phone sound quality. This feature reduces noise automatically and suppresses background interference while enhancing voice tones for clearer conversations on the base unit and cordless handset.
- Secure long-range phone signal DECT 6.0 wireless technology provides a long-range cordless phone and is suitable for homes and apartments with thick walls.
- Charge time seven hours, base unit standby power consumption 1.2W.
- Talking text sender alert feature. When a call comes in via your Link2Cell Smartphone or cell, the cordless phone will announce the name or phone number using the text to speech function.
- Link2CELL Bluetooth enabled the feature. With this feature, you can link up to two smartphones through Bluetooth to place and receive cell or Smartphone calls anywhere in the house with Link2Cell cordless handsets.
AT&T TL86109 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable cordless phone with Bluetooth connect to cell
AT&T is a telecommunication organization which provides phone and Internet service, cordless and cellular phones, Televisions, and more.
AT&T comes with the following features:
- Up to fourteen minutes of digital recording time
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
Concurrently connect up to 2 Bluetooth cell phones and manage calls from either appliance. Or connect one BLUETOOTH handset or cell phone handset for use with landline calls.
- Intercom between handset and base
RCA 25255RE2 DECT-6.0 2-Handset 2-Line Landline Telephone
RCA has the following features:
- Speaker on Base and Handset
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID with 99 Name/Number log
- Two-Line expandable phone system includes a corded base and one DECT cordless handset with digital answering machine.
- Integrated Digital Answering System System of record time
- Intercom capability between handset. Harmonious with other RCA 2-Line Wireless Office Products.
- Expand your System by adding any combination of up to ten additional cordless handsets or base units.
- Two-line conferencing, plus ten programmable one-touch speed dials
- Two-line expandable phone system includes a corded base and one DECT cordless handset with digital answering machine.
- RCA features full-duplex speakerphone enabling both parties involved in a telephone call to speak simultaneously and be heard clearly, as though they have a face to face meeting.
Choosing the best type of two-line cordless phone
There are several designs of two-line cordless phones
Two-line cordless phone with a corded handset in the base
This model will have a corded handset in the base. These phones get power from the conventional landline- the line that links to the phone jack in the wall. You can then hook up several cellular phones. An example would be the Panasonic corded 2- handset landline telephone. This has the advantage that the corded handset will always receive electricity, even in the case of a blackout where you lose power to your home.
With a cordless handset – This will have a handset with rechargeable batteries, plus a base that must be corked into an outlet to get electricity. An example is the AT&T DECT 6.0 LIne Expandable Cordless Phone. The handset offers you more mobility, but you have to ensure that the handset is all charged up.
Expandable handset – The best part about some of these cordless phones is that you can hook up several cordless handsets, so that many may speak at once in a conference call, or as an intercom. The Uniden DECT 4096 Two-Line Cordless phone enables you to hook up seven cordless telephones.
2 line cordless phone reviews
Below are some of the things customers online mentioned two-line cordless phones:
- Better reception with cordless phone- in several two cordless phones, there will be one cordless phone and one or more cellular phones. The cordless telephone will display better sound quality and reception than the mobile line.
- Another good feature is the phonebook, saving useful names and numbers that you require all the time. The V-Tech 2-line answering System has a frugal phonebook directory of fifty names and numbers. However, the Panasonic KX-TG9542B 2-line phone can save up to three thousand names that you can access through Bluetooth using your Smartphone.
- Expandable – The different products featured differ in the ability to add more handsets.
- Other desirable features of two-line cordless phones include- There are many other desirable features that these phones sport-depending on your preference.
- Talking caller ID- Caller ID displays the number and name of who is calling. Talking caller ID will tell you who is calling, with a voice message that you can hear across the room.
- Blocking numbers- In case there are certain disturbing numbers that you want to avoid, many phones also feature a cal block, which will prevent the call from going through, or from leaving a voice message.
- Speed dialing- In case there are various numbers that you call all the time, there are speed dialing features that allow you to assign a number to the phone number.